07 May 2009

Sky Watch Friday -

If you look beyond the crocodile you will see the sky reflected in the water of the pool.



This guy was photographed at the Seaview Lion Park last weekend. Reminds me of the many times in my youth when I swam in crocidile infested rivers, like the Zambesi and Runde in Zimbabwe, much to the horror of friends and family. Would I do it now - no, I'd much rather watch the sky.

For many more great pictures of the sky from around the world visit the Sky Watch site

9 comments:

Merisi said...

Oh, Max-e! :-)))
Looks as if this crocodile appreciates the reflected sky as much as we do! Brilliant combination, the sky cum crocodile. :-)

Photo Cache said...

Oh funny; I can't believe you would be swimming in those rivers when there are scary crocs.

Great post btw.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

A very original skywatch entry. I used to go to Seaview at least once a week, but also haven't been there for a while. I should take the kids cause my son would love the lions.

poefusion said...

Max, you are one brave soul to swim with the crocodiles. I agree watching the sky is much safer. Your picture is great. Have a nice night.

James said...

Cool skywatch reflection with a croc frame.

Anonymous said...

Great sky capture...and definitely safer from a distance!

Arija said...

I love your sky, the crocodile however, is not my cup of tea...we have far too many in Australia for my peace of mind.

shabby girl said...

What a great photo! You have such an eye!
Can't believe you used to swim in crocidile infested rivers! Yikes! Just call you crazy! ha ha ha

myonlyphoto said...

Sky is a sky no matter where it is lol. You have captured it beautifully, love the guy too, lol. Anna :)