02 October 2011

Life with Suzie - Who comes up with these things

When you live with a colourful and unpredictable person there is only one certainty and that is, always be prepared to expect the unexpected. The problem is that you can never anticipate the unexpected and believe me the unexpected comes in many guises.

So, was I surprised to see Suzie's car sporting a set of eye lashes..........no. That's the sort of thing that will appeal to her sense of fun and of course my reaction to driving her car.

The car also looks happy, but I think I may just have to organise some eye shadow and lipstick to complete the ensemble.


5 comments:

rapunzel said...

That is FUNNY!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Knowing Sue I can't really say I'm surprised. I love it!

Judy said...

That is so cool! I love it!!

shabby girl said...

I like Suzie!

Rose said...

haha...this made me smile.