29 June 2014

Route 67 - New Artwork

This weekend Suzie and I went to the Donkin to check out the latest artwork, which turned out to be a very cheerful piece of work. I still need to find out the name of the artist and the name of the work.


Close-up of some of the panels, which I believe are made from the caps of medicine bottles.


Route 67, is an amazing project displaying street art from the Campanile near the harbour, to the Nelson Mandela Bay Art Museum at St Georges Park. It was named in honour of the 67 years that Nelson Mandela contributed to South African politics and the struggle to eradicate apartheid.

2 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I've seen so many people post pics about it on FB. I need to go and have a look

Judy said...

Wow!! That must take a lot of time, and patience!!!