06 January 2008

The Port - we miss you

This year circumstances conspired against us and made it impossible for me and Suzie-k to stay at our pad at the Port. With my recuperation it would have been ideal time to get away. On Friday we had to go to Port St Francis for the annual general meeting of the body corporate of the complex, so were at least able to spend a few hours there.

View from the balcony of our pad

A half an hour there and I am already in a holiday mood - I wonder why?
Oh well there will be other opportunities.

8 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Awesome view from your pad! I'd be in holiday mode too.

S-V-H said...

There will be other opportunities, Max...just be patient..:-)

MedaM said...

That really is wonderful view! There is no wonder you are in a holiday mood. Lucky you!:-)

Unknown said...

Stunning view!! Hope you get to spend a lot more time there now!

photowannabe said...

That looks like an awesome place. I don't blame you for feeling in a holiday mood. I would too.

NYCindividual said...

looks like a great place to be or to vacation - great photo

Tom said...

What a great view, I hope you get back there some my friends

Max-e said...

Hi all
We have decided not to wait. We will be staying here this weekend.