19 October 2007

Rugby Fever - Go Bokke

Rugby World Cup fever is running rampant throughout the land . Tomorrow night South Africa will come to a standstill, when the Lions and the Springboks vie for the world cup. With two highly motivated and determined teams it promises to be an exciting match.

After the last encounter South Africa will want to make sure it stays on top and England of course, will not want a repeat of a 36/0 hiding.

I wanted to post a picture of a lion for the English team, but the closest I could come to one in my archives was a ginger cat................. at first I thought maybe not, as it might upset the English fans..... but then I thought why not, it is appropriate after their last performance....... on the other hand what if they stage a come back, where does that leave me - humiliated.............what the heck, here goes..... I can take it


Pussy cat, pussy cat I love you.........

...........................GO BOKKE!

What is it about 30 men chasing a little oval shaped ball around a field that gets nations so excited?

4 comments:

Suzi-k said...

hehe Max, after all this unseemly gloating, if the boks lose you are going to have some SERIOUS egg on your face!

Max-e said...

bring it on suzi-k i can take it

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha.....enjoy the anticipation!!!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha.....enjoy the anticipation!!!